Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hi there!

Yes, I’ve been absent again. I know. I’m not sure what to do about that.

 

The truth is this. I’m finding it hard to blog. I know there are certain people reading this now that I feel like I have to watch what I say, and I don’t like that. It makes it really hard for me to use this in the way that I used to use this. There are many things I feel like I can’t talk about here now.

 

 

 

Anyways, brief update on me I guess:

 

The cold snap sucks for gardening. Nothing more has gotten done, and nothing more can get done. Blech.

 

Kung Fu is good. Brown belt classes are a whole new level of difficulty. My body is almost used to the new schedule, but not quite. I’m learning my first sword kata, which is awesome. Tonight I get to start learning Ironman training, so I’m expecting lots of bruises.

 

It seems our social calendar is quite full. I find it hard to admit that I’m ALMOST like Karen in that I feel the need to schedule these on my calendar in Outlook. It’s the only way to keep it straight. I’m not really complaining, as it’s nice to feel like we have tons of people that want to spend time with us.

 

I took some pictures of the flowerbeds before things started coming up. I’ll try to upload those soon. I’ll take after pictures when the flowers are really going.

3 comments:

Karen said...

glad you're coming to the LIGHT side of planning and socializing! :)

Viki said...

I feel your pain on the not being able to write about everything you'd like to on your blog...

On the planning - I'm almost always good about remembering my own schedule. I find that as long as I write it down, I remember it anyway. What's getting crazy for me now is that I'm having to write down all of Trey's stuff so I'm not constantly asking him about whether or not we can plan things together...

Finlands finest said...

Hmmm. Maybe I need to write Tom's social schedule out so I know what he has going on, now to get him to tell me everything, thats the trick ;)

I'm glad to say Karen has learned a little bit about Spontaneouty this past weekend!!