Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Testing

Well, the testing on Saturday went really well. Even Joe thought things went well, and that’s saying something, as he always has corrections for people. No corrections for anyone! And oh yeah, I passed! So, just 1 year until black belt!

 

After that we had a seminar, and we learned a new drunken immortal form. It’s one of the 18 most difficult in the system, and I seriously felt like I had been in a car accident on Sunday I was so sore.

 

I can’t complain, it was an extremely full weekend!

3 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Woohoo, my honey is going ot be a legal weapon in a year!!

Karen said...

congratulations! like i told jim when he started gettign up there in the ranks - this officially makes you the person who checks the things that go bump in the night!

Finlands finest said...

Karen, I agree 100%, he is now in charge of checking those scary noises out!!