Wednesday, December 28, 2005

First

Well, I'm going to try to provide some type of running commentary, now that I've got the emaiil setup right. The pocket pc also makes this easier, since I can do this from anywhere.

So, I'm sitting in Skyline at the moment waiting on my sister and mom to join me. Though it sucks to be back at work in general, I'm glad that Christmas is pretty much over. Although not a huge fan of the holidays anyway, something always seems to happen at this time of the year. This year, my uncle died on the 24th. Not completely unexpected, but still somewhat of shock. I saw him last around this time last year. In an ironic twist, his Christmas cards thiss year mentioned that he was looking forward to seeing everyone because he thought this would be his last Christmas. At least all of his kids and people that were important to him got to see him for a few hours before he passed.

This, unfortunately, is how my Christmases seem to go. And people wonder why I don't like the holiday season.............

1 comment:

Karen said...

Tom,
I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Karen