Saturday, December 17, 2005

When it comes to music........

There is only one site you need to know........

97X Bam! The Future of Rock and Roll!

The main stream is just about the best you will find when it comes to truly wonderful music. They play things absolutely no one else does. And if you're feeling nostaligic, check out the Vintage stream. These are all the songs I grew up with.

Screw AM, FM, XM, Sirius, whatever. They suck! They are tools of the mainstream! There is nothing better than 97X. Join the revolution today!

(Note: I don't work for 97X. I miss the days when they broadcast over the air, and am simply glad that they haven't had to completely shut down.)

3 comments:

Karen said...

I think that you're gearing up to be one of those guys who'll shave 97X into his hair for $100

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

Hehehe, nope. Now, put a grand up for auction................

Karen said...

DUDE, write more. I keep checking you and i'm mad you're not keeping me posted on life.