Thursday, July 19, 2007

TT Thoughts

Since I haven’t posted in a while, I’d thought I’d copy my fiancé and do a list.

 

 

1.       It’s amazing how different people who are close to you can see you as a person.

2.       A little compassion can go a long way.

3.       I really don’t like preachy people.

4.       I have started some meditation learning, and it’s absolutely unbelievable.

5.       I am happy I finally got my server at home running again. It’s time to play with stuff.

6.       It’s dismaying when people assume they know what you are thinking, without asking.

7.       I just completed a project that no one else in my company comprehends. That’s pretty awesome J.

8.       I can now do front and back walkovers, something that always eluded me when I was little.

9.       I got to see an actual OC-192 today that was working…

10.   I have a few customers that actually treat me better than some of my friends do.

11.   Even though I have none myself, it’s disturbing to hear someone say that they have lost their faith, especially when they say it’s because of you.

12.   I find myself hanging onto the void most of the day. Read Wheel of Time and you’ll get it.

13.   No dinner and no breakfast actually makes it tough to eat lunch…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oy - for that last one - if I skip meals like that, I get nauseaous. It's hard to eat when one feels nauseaous, even when I know that doing just that-eating-is the only thing to get rid of the feeling...

Karen said...

Great list. I hear you on the religion thing- how strange and strange that it's disturbing.

yeah for an OC-192. I know what that is and probably lots of ppl don't! :)