Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tagged!

Ok, I’m slow in responding, but here are my 7 things. I don’t have 7 other bloggers to send to, so I’ll be a little anarchist and not do that part………

 

 

1.)    I could literally swim before I could walk.

 

2.)    I am a complete wuss when it comes to little pain, like bee stings or pinches, but I can take big pain, like broken bones or the like, with no problem. (hehehe, just ask Jen)

 

3.)    I typically prefer my own company to anyone else’s, with the exception of 3 people. (Sorry, no hurt feelings, won’t reveal that here.)

 

4.)    I have difficulty relating to men. Women? No problem!

 

 

5.)    I truly believe that there is no lower calling than politics. Our current system is nothing like what the founding fathers intended, and it will never get any better while the masses have their current apathetic attitudes. I can’t even stand to listen to most people talk about it.

 

6.)    There are times I have difficulty communicating with people because even I can’t keep up with the ideas that go through my head.

 

7.)    I truly believe that I was born either 200 years too early, or 200 years too late………

 

 

 

4 comments:

Viki said...

I like to imagine what life would be like 200 years ago and live it, only women really couldn't do anything back then, so then I change my mind...

Megs said...

I laughed so hard reading your last comment about the 200 years too early/late. I ALWAYS tell people that I feel like I should have been born back in the roaring 20s! People seemed alot nicer & genuine (not that I knew any of these people personally but you know what i mean), the music was GREAT, and people actually took relationships a little more serious than they do today. Oh well, guess there's not a whole lot I can do until someone builds that damn time machine :)

Finlands finest said...

I thought you could never understand me...am I not a woman?? or can you relate to me but not understand me? :)

I think that you were born at the perfect time, because you were made for me! :)

Karen said...

though i prefer to work with men in general, most of my friends are women so i see where you're coming from!