Monday, October 23, 2006

nothing in particular

So we now have enough plates and cups and what not to feed approximately 35 people……….without having to do dishes. And that’s enough pots and pans to fix it all.  Obviously this is going to have to be one of the first rooms we sort and figure out. I have copious amounts of cabinet space, but not even my kitchen can contain this cornucopia of cookware!

 

 

I have made excellent progress on my new book, Cell by Stephen King.  Nifty little technology goes bad story so far.

 

I feel like I haven’t had much time to read, but I look at it now and realize that since July, I’ve finished 9 books. And this is getting like 30 minutes a day to read, so that’s not too bad.  But I haven’t made a choice on what to read next yet. I have a few in mind, but haven’t decided.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the C-vocab words copious amounts of cabinet space for the cornucopia of cookware. Great sentence!! I love it!

I love you baby. Don't worry we will get your kitchen in order first...

Karen said...

i think that you should read more of Jen's trashy romances. :)