Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hmmmmmmmm

Alright, quick weekend update.

 

Friday Jen was out of town at a wedding, so I went to a Pimp and Ho costume party with some of my friends. It was a combination Halloween and birthday party. As the last gift in the pile to open, my friend Randy hid an engagement ring inside another present for Mandy. So that went over well, he proposed, and everything was just peachy. It was a bright spot in an otherwise mundane though not unenjoyable evening. It did really drive home the fact that these really aren’t my people anymore. I had nothing to talk about with anyone, and I found that the people there were talking about the same things they were 4 months ago. I felt like telling most of the people there to get a life. (I mean really, who comes to a party to bitch about work?)

 

Saturday was lots of waiting for Jen to get home honestly. I did some things around the house. Then when Jen finally did get home around dinner time, we had a nice night together.

 

Sunday Jen went to her girls lunch, while I watched the Bengals game and did a few other little things. We watched a movie that night. Well, I should say I watched a movie. I thought guys were the ones that were supposed to fall asleep during movies? Jen and I haven’t successfully watched a movie where she didn’t fall asleep I think.

 

 

Yesterday sucked. It really felt like I couldn’t do anything right. Work was horrible, ran into more than one problem that I simply could not figure out. I didn’t get to eat lunch until 4PM, and since I didn’t eat breakfast, that was brutal. Then went to Kung Fu last night, and because of the late eating, I had zero energy. Halfway through the last class I just simply couldn’t do it. I forced myself to go through the motions, but I just couldn’t put any more into it. I won’t go into what happened when I got home, but lets say that the theme of not being able to do anything right held true there too. It was a frustrating day all around.

 

Today I am just down. I had an early meeting. I got no sleep the night before. I’m starting to feel like I’m running in circles again, and I don’t quite know what to do about it.

2 comments:

Karen said...

*HUGS* just remember you have friends that love you, a healthy handsome body, and intelligence beyond 99% of people out there. this too shall pass.

Mamma Sarah said...

I agree with Karen on her comment.