Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Day 4

Alrighty. Four Days, no smokes! Although I’ve had some hellacious cravings today, and in the past 3 days, I’ve managed to stay off the smokes so far. It’s a lot tougher than I was expecting this time, but still not as bad as I was fearing it would be.

 

I’ve kept my exposure to smokers to a minimum, choosing to not go out than to hang with smokers. This won’t be permanent, just until I can safely kick the habit without temptation. I’ve made sure there are no smokes in the house, in the car, at work, etc. That helps a lot, since I refuse to pay $5 for a pack. I gave away all the Chinese cigarettes that Joe brought back this time, so those are gone.

 

I’ve been very anxious. I’ve not had the anger this time that I’ve had in the past. I’ve been very scatterbrained. 3 times I’ve felt like I am tripping, complete with visuals. (Let’s just say it’s scary to start seeing things in the middle of a client’s office, and KNOW that you are seeing them and they aren’t real). That’s kind of fun in a way, but only if you KNOW what’s happening and why.

 

I need to do laundry bad to get the smoke smell out of my clothes. That’s easier said than done, since I live with two others with a baby. I thought I was bad with laundry, ehehehehehe, not anymore. They must go through enough clothes to keep half of Pakistan warm for the winter…….

 

 

No comments: