Wednesday, January 18, 2006

No updates

Yes, yes, I know no updates. The past few days have been super busy.

 

I’m ultra-stressed at the moment. Too much going on, not enough time to get it all done. To add on to that, one of my customers is really getting on my last nerve. I had 45 emails from various people at that organization THIS MORNING that I had to answer.

 

Although it may not appear so, I am human, and there is only so much I can do. This whole week really has me down. Actually, I think emotionally I’m the most down I’ve been in probably 6 months today. Nothing seems to go right. I chipped a tooth, which I can’t afford to get fixed until week after next. I have a massive headache as a result, and 1500mg of aspirin didn’t do a damn thing to help with that. I almost wrecked 4 times getting into work this morning, partially due to stupid people, partially due to the fact that my car is POS and doesn’t like to stay straight in good weather.

 

The tooth bugs me, a lot. It means another month of not having the extra money I’ve been needing because I need to have it fixed. Not only is it a visible chip, it’s painful. Damnit, another $300 I didn’t want to spend.

 

Somehow, I get up every morning. Days like today I wonder why I bother.

1 comment:

Karen said...

that sucks. you need to get laid. :) Ha. ok, i'm partially kidding. Sorry about the stress, 2 more days and the week's over!