Saturday, January 21, 2006

Insomnia2

Well, what an odd day. My insomnia continued last night. So after the lack of sleep Thursday night, I went home from work and took like a 20 minute nap. That helped a little. Then I couldn't fall asleep until 3AM. I woke up at 7:45AM when Chloe got up for the morning. She was very loud this morning, and that killed any thought of sleeping in.


However, today was a good day. Since I was up early, I started cleaning, and darned if I didn't completely redo the entire basement. I moved everything around, cleaned real good, I even rewired some of the outlets. I hadn't changed the area since I moved in, so it was time. It looks much better. I feel much better, I actually got something accomplished today.

The insomnia is worrying. This is a somewhat normal cycle for me, but it means that my brain is working on something. At this point it's all completely subconcious. It sounds weird, I know, but it's just how things work for me. At some point, my subconcious will give way, and I'll understand what's going on. I just hope that point is soon. If this is anything like the last time this happened, it was about 2 weeks before I could sleep again.

No comments: