Saturday, January 14, 2006

Relaxation Time

Well, last weekend for Joe Hsu to be in town, he leaves to return to China on Sunday morning. We went out to dinner last night, and I believe we are going to go to the Montgomery Inn this afternoon for a final nice meal type of thing. I probably shouldn't spend the money, but I'm going to anyway :).

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen.......... and I've seen (and done) a lot.

Considering how much caffeine I consume in a day, this study might prove to end up being a good thing if I ever find a woman to share things with again :).

Ok, that's enough random thoughts from me this morning. Have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

ok, i'm super intregued about the jack hammer, but based on the discription i'm scared to open it at work!!! i did read the article though and wow....