Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tired

Alright, so I’m still tired. Sorry for no posts, but I’ve been a workin fool the past few days.

 

Tuesday I was in early (7:30A), and then I had a big project start at 2PM. I worked that project until 5 AM the next morning, went to a 6AM appointment, then went back to the project until around 1PM. I did a few other things, then went to the dojo last night to work out. That was tough on no sleep, let me tell you! I didn’t get to sleep until about 11:30P last night, and then I was up at 7AM again.

 

I feel a little worn out today, but it’s not completely horrible. I don’t require much sleep anyway. I am definitely more tired than I normally am, but not overly so. My muscles are more tired than normal from working out, and I feel a little sleepy, but that’s ok.

 

 

For the record, I had to do a residential call this morning to an absolutely disgusting house. I have rarely been in a house that smelled worse. The lady is a AKC breeder or poodles, and you’d think she does all of this IN the house from the way it smells. That or she lets them use the basement as a restroom. The house was clean overall, but the stench was nearly enough to make me faint. I HATE RESIDENTIAL CALLS. The money simply isn’t worth dealing with most people.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to go to bed early tonight?? You should. I worry about you honey!!!

Not all people with dogs have smelly houses....it could've been unrelated too...

Karen said...

that's rough tha tyou just can't walk out when it's that bad...