Monday, November 06, 2006

First Nov Weekend

The weekend was pretty good by all accounts I think.

 

Friday night my mom stopped by and took two of the chairs from my old dining room table to take to Columbus for my sister. We got to see Chloe for a short time when Kris dropped her off for Mom. Saturday Jen went to hang with her family and get a haircut. I went to the dojo. Kris stopped by and picked up a few more things, I did some laundry,  then I showered and waited on Jen to get home. We had a decent dinner, then we watched the first 4 episodes of ROME, the HBO series that’s been running. It was pretty good I think, but nothing spectacular. Sunday we watched the Bengals game, after I cleaned up downstairs and did some laundry. Sunday was a lazy couch day, we really didn’t do much.

 

All in all not a bad weekend.

2 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

Those uneventful weekend sometimes are the best! Glad you got some lazy time in!

Viki said...

God, I want a lazy weekend - I have been looking forward to November 18-19 ever since the fall back weekend...