Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sleep

Yep, need it again. I got none last night, had trouble sleeping with Jen gone this time.  But, that means the book I started Saturday will be finished tonight.  I love finishing books in under a week!

 

I’ve been pondering the rest of my life, and my life before now recently. I’ve spent most of my life looking for something, and I’ve searched in all sorts of places. I’ve used all sorts of chemicals to help me search in the past, and I’ve come close to finding it there, but there’s always something missing.

 

 

I think it comes down to this, and this is a mantra that I repeat often because I truly believe it.

 

 

I still believe in paradise. It’s not someplace you visit, or someplace you can live. It’s how you feel for one instant in time, and once you’ve experienced it, it will last forever.

 

 

 

And this is why I love Jen, because this is how I feel every time I’m in her arms.

5 comments:

Karen said...

i'm like near tears reading this

Anonymous said...

I am in tears...I love you my hottie bobody!!!

Viki said...

This is awesome. :-)

Mamma Sarah said...

Awwwww. That is so wonderful (and super mushy) :-D

Finlands finest said...

I wish we both still felt like this....