Friday, December 29, 2006

Good Christmas

It was a good Christmas overall, I can’t complain. I got a LOT of really nice things from Jen’s family, and my mom decided to get Jen and I a combination Christmas/Engagement gift. She got us two dressers and a mirror from my bedroom set. That was a huge surprise! I’ll post pics once we get them in!

 

So, we got a kitten for Christmas from my sister. She’s been doing foster pet sitting for a shelter in Columbus, and she had a beautiful black kitten that she had been keeping for a few weeks. She brought it down, and Jen instantly loved her, so we took her home Christmas night. I’ll post pics shortly if I can get her to stand still long enough! Her name is Guiness, and we call her Guiny for short. My sister named her, and it seemed appropriate, so we’re keeping it. Moose is NOT happy about the new kitten yet, but that will get better with time.

 

 

So everything has been great. It’s been one of the better Christmases I’ve had in the past few years, and for that I am thankful!

 

That’s all for now, I’ll post more soon!

4 comments:

Viki said...

Congrats on your beautiful new baby!

Megs said...

Awww a new kitten???? I want one! Moose and Guiny will be fine after a little bit, I'm sure. Glad you had a great Christmas though! Happy New Year!

Mamma Sarah said...

WOW... there's a trend going on with black furry ones lately. Glad to hear about all the new additions to the family though.

What a thoughtful gift the dressers were! That will definatley make the place more of an "ours". :-D

Karen said...

welcome back, strnger!

i want to see the kitten! :)

didn't jen warn you about christmas at her family's? ha!