Thursday, April 13, 2006

Disappointed

Well, I was hoping not to have to write something like this on vacation but............
 
So I came down to vacation with a full bottle of prescription pain pills (40) for my foot. I really needed them on the way down, the flight was excruciating. So, I used a few on the way down, then I stopped, tried not to use any.
 
I noticed on Monday that there seemed to be too few in the bottle, but chalked it up to just not knowing what I had taken. I had 10 left on Tuesday morning, and I resolved to save them for the ride home on the plane.
 
I took none Tuesday, none Wednesday, none today.
 
I checked the bottle tonight. There are 2 left in the bottle.
 
The worst part is this. I know who took them. (Since it's only family on vacation, those reading this know who I am talking about) And my mother doesn't believe me, she thinks I took them myself and am making excuses.
 
I know I'm not crazy, and I know I'm right. And he won't admit it. And because he's got a child, he's instantly more credible than I am.
 
What fucking bullshit. They can get the fuck out of my house, and I will have another person that I no longer speak to. It's unspeakable to take medication from someone that actually needs to have it. And HE FUCKING KNOWS THAT.
 
Yes, I'm incredibly angry, and yes I'd send him through a goddamn wall if my parents were not here right now.

1 comment:

Karen said...

that is the most selfish thing i've heard all week. what the heck is he doing and how in the world can he justify it??? ugh - i'm frustrated right along with you.