Friday, April 07, 2006

Update

Yes, I know, not much posting lately really.

I'm having difficulty working through some things in my head. I'm very confused on a few things, and every time I think I have it figured out, something gets said that makes me understand very completely that I really have no idea what's going on. It's humbling, frustrating, and exciting all at the same time. Yes, I know that's really vague for most of you, but I don't like to post on things unless I know exactly what to say, and I really don't on this subject.



Quick thoughts......

Made my first car payment today in like 4 years. Felt pretty good actually :).

I'm still ambivalent about vacation, and I leave tonight. Not sure what to do about that.

I am taking my laptop and phone with me, so I will update some while on vacation. I'll try to post some pictures if possible.

1 comment:

Karen said...

be safe! have fun!