Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Heavy Thoughts

Ok, just kidding, nothing serious today.

 

 

Had a great weekend + 1 day. Saturday I did pretty much nothing other than read and veg out. My foot was hurting too much to go to Fu, so. Jen and I had a fantastic dinner at an Italian place near my house. Sunday Jen and I went to the Bengals game, which was a blast. Monday I took off to spend with Jen. We had lunch with Karen, which was fun, then went swimming for a while, then Jen came and watched my Kung Fu class. That was boring for her I’m sure, but it was a good class as always. I had trouble walking this morning, but that’s relatively normal.

 

 

I’ve got a few thoughts going around in my head right now, but nothing concrete to tell you yet. Stay tuned!

 

 

2 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Can't wait to hear those thoughts!!

Karen said...

what a tease