Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Morning

It's hard to write this morning. I'm having difficulties putting coherent thoughts together.

I wonder why I continue to write here. It's nice to get thoughts out, but I get no responses to anything I write. Karen responds, and it's a nice way for the two of us to keep in touch, but I was hoping for more I guess.

I guess I use this space to battle my own demons, whatever they may be at the time.

I wonder why I hold back so much here. There is much I want to really say, but I worry about offending people that read it, and I worry about the repercussions of said people being offended.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you not make certain entries private?? I fool around with MySpace and whenever I'm REALLY angry, I can make my blog entry a 'diary entry'. That way I can get out my fun and weird thoughts as well as my angry, irrational thoughts without any worries. I would have commented but I just found out that this existed last week!

I think these sites are a much better use of my time than what I would usually be doing... watching tv. I usually don't have someone to talk to or vent to so typing it out is good for me. I just always assumed most other people did that as well.

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

I'm not sure, I've never tried really. Thanks for the reply, I'll check it out.

Karen said...

I understand your frustrations. I get people telling me that they read my blog and they never post. How in teh heck am i supposed to know who i shouldn't write about if i don't know they're reading? ah. just teasing.

I guess my thoughts are - why did you start doing this? to chronicle your life or to get comments? that being said, i like gettign comments on my blog, but the main reason i write is for my own reference and entertainment of me/friends.

i can say that you entertain me on a regular basis. i'd miss reading if you didn't write...