Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pondering

I seem to do this a lot right now. I ponder things. I wonder why things are the way they are. I'm not sure why I do this, and I'm not sure what it means. I'm not sure it's good, and I'm not sure it's bad.


Why does life turn out the way it does? Do we affect the outcome, or is it all predetermined?

Why do I feel that sometimes I can actually know what tomorrow brings? Why do I consistently dream things that happen days later? Even if I really don't want them to?

Why do I dream things that then don't happen? Even if I really want them to?

Why do I get really down about my life, when things are going so well?

Why do I feel absolutely great when things are putrid and I continue anyway?

Why do I feel like the last person on the planet that cares about the golden rule?

Why do I feel so strong when I give in?

Why can I see my path so clearly and still feel lost?

No comments: