Thursday, July 13, 2006

Called Out

So I got called out at a customer today.

 

I was asked why it seems like I’m not as enthusiastic about my job as what I normally seem to be. My customer was concerned, and she says she has been for several weeks now. We discussed it briefly, and I explained that it’s just stress, etc. etc. etc…………

 

 

Of course, thinking on it, that’s not the truth.

 

I am really frustrated at several people right now. Some of it is leftover stuff from losing a customer, some of it is the everyday crap that never seems to get better, even when it’s pointed out and admitted to. And admitted that it needs to be better. There is quite a bit of frustration that I can’t identify yet.

 

 

I’ve got some thinking to do it appears. I need to know what it is exactly that’s bothering me, and what I can do to fix it.

2 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Its hard to be frustrated with your job. That just adds to your stress level!!!

Karen said...

i'll be interested in your conclusions. feel free to use me as a sounding board!