Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sickness

So after conditioning today, I’ve decided that I must have something wrong with me. ……..

 

 

Saturday means start at 1 for the lower belt class, my class at 2 PM, higher level class at 3 which I stay through, and then conditioning.  So before conditioning starts, I’ve done 100 squats, 100 pushups, 240 crunches, plus some serious stretching, stances, and kicking drills. Then during conditioning is another 200 squats, 160 to 200 pushups, 200 supermans (think reverse crunches), and the equivalent of 200 more crunches. And that’s after 5 solid minutes of jumping jacks. And then we do another 40 minutes of aerobic stuff. It’s absolutely brutal.

 

I’m finding I’m actually able to do this, and it’s getting easier to do it.  I think I’m starting to like it, and that’s why I think I’m sick. I have to have something wrong with me to like this torture.

 

I’ll tell you for sure after tomorrow. I’m attending I Chin Ching  tomorrow, and everyone says that’s the one that’s absolutely brutal. And then Tai Chi after that.  

1 comment:

Finlands finest said...

Ok...I agree you are probably sick!! hehe