Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Update

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been a little busy.

 

 

Dojo on Monday, which was great. Rachel came up for dinner and hanging out afterwards, which was cool. I told her all about Jen, and she was happy, had lots of questions similar to questions that I guess Mary has been asking Jen. Questions like “How do you know she’s the right one?” “Don’t you think it’s a little fast?” etc….etc…..etc……

 

Easy to answer, but hard for people to comprehend: You just know. It’s that simple.

 

 

Last night was scary. The tornado that went through Clermont county really didn’t form too far away from my house. I locked the cats in the basement, then watched the storm form and head out. It was absolutely the scariest storm I’ve ever seen around here, and I’ve lived here all my life. I went outside right after it passed, and talk about a cool sky!!!! I could see blue sky and bits of sun on one side of the neighborhood, and really scary storm clouds on the other that seemed to touch the horizon.. I should have taken a picture, but I was too awestruck to get my camera before it was too dark to see anything. Being the storm nerd that I am, watching the weather on as many channels as possible took up the rest of the evening. Several of the ensuing storms formed in my general vicinity again, so I was happy to hear the thunder and watch the light show mother nature provided.

 

 

 

I bought ankle weights on Monday, and I’ve worn them to work each day this week. Holy crap my legs are sore, and they are tired! The dojo is going to be tough tonight!

 

 

 

2 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I wish I could have been there during the storms.

Why were the cats in the basement without you???

Don't wear yourself out too much.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested