Saturday, June 10, 2006

Errrrrrrrrrrr

So I sat down to write this post, and I've just drawn a complete blank.

I was going to comment on the ability of some of my friends to surprise me. However, when I really thought about it, I wasn't surprised. I just wasn't disappointed for a change. It's a pretty nice feeling, and not one that I'm used to.

I was also going to comment on beginnings, but I think I'm going to savor that a bit more before I post on it.


I think I'll be content posting this today:



Sometimes we all deserve better than we're dealt. How we handle those times defines who we are.

And sometimes we need to remember that we deserve the good times when they happen.

And sometimes the sun does shine just for you, no matter what anyone else thinks :).

2 comments:

Finlands finest said...

nice pieces of wisdom....

Which friends didn't disappoint you?? I find it concerning that you are so used to being disappointed...

When are you going to share your thoughts about beginnings ??? :)

Karen said...

ditto on jen's comments!