Saturday, June 10, 2006

Full!

What a full day!

Up at 7AM to get ready, headed for the dojo. Attended a seminar on using a chain whip down in Renfro Valley, KY. Absolutely wonderful. Weather was warm and sunny. No major injuries, and I learned something really cool. Dojo had a demo for the public at 6:30, so we left the seminar and headed back. The demo went well, and I had two friends and my family show up to check out what Brian and I have been up to. They know the positive impact it has had on my life, and I was glad they came.


After the demo, we hung out at the dojo and watched kung-fu flicks for a bit, did some talking.

And, I got home and got to continue a series of emails with Jen. What an absolutely fascinating conversation we've been having. And a wonderful start to a friendship.

If I was a cat I'd be purring I'm so content right now.

Check this out, click here I dig this, very cool little bit.

1 comment:

Karen said...

hooray for good weekends!!