Saturday, June 03, 2006

Gap

Sorry for the gap in coverage dear readers. I've been sick, really sick. Food poisoning (my own fault, but I won't get into that). Started Wednesday midday. So I ate Tuesday night (the meal that got me sick), then didn't eat until I had lunch with Karen on Thursday. I've not really been hungry, but I've been able to eat a few times since then. I'll spare you the disgusting details, but my system still isn't back to normal, not by any stretch of the imagination. Let's just say I can sleep for about 2 hours, then I have to get up and use the bathroom. Blech.

I did get some great news yesterday. I had my year review yesterday over lunch (hehehe, ya, that was tough, trying to talk to my boss over food that was turning my stomach.). It went incredibly well. They are very, very happy with what I am doing, and as a result, they gave me a 7.5% raise. I absolutely can't complain about that, and my boss let me know that they see big things for me if I keep doing what I am doing.

You really can't ask for a better review I think. Makes me feel somewhat like all my hard work is worth it.

3 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Wonderful, Great, Fantastic!! Congrats

Karen said...

you rock!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»