Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Alright then

I was admonished today to post more, as people want to read what's happening.


Alright then, here we go.

Every night, I stay up late talking with Jen. I will say that the hour time difference is brutal, as I'm really on Chicago time for the most part now. Thankfully I don't need much sleep, and I can usually wake up on time.

What's happening between us Jen is worth a thousand sleepless nights. I feel like we've known each other forever. It seems that there is nothing that we don't connect on.

I've never had a relationship turn so serious so fast. But then again, I've never had a relationship be so right so fast.


I wake up with a smile on my face every morning, still hearing your voice in my ears and in my heart.

I'm sure that we will find this next week that we shouldn't be apart. I can't wait for you to get here.


Be warned, I may not let you leave!

6 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Oh My goodness. This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you soo much Tom!!! I feel the same way 100%. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Karen said...

and little sister karen is happy too! when are you going to tell "your" story on here??

Finlands finest said...

You mean the story about how we got to where we are?? Karen are you looking for public recognition??

Karen said...

no public recognition, just what got you intrested in each other and what you were thinking and feeling as you learned about one another... you know, the good stuff!

Viki said...

Yeah, yeah! I want to hear the story!

Karen said...

YOUR LAST BLOG POST WAS IN JUNE. get your hands off jen and on to your keyboard, mister!