Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Quick

Ok, two quick things tonight:

First. I'll be damned if today didn't just suck all around. I'm afraid I've done something I shouldn't have, and my ankle really, really hurt today. In some bad ways it hasn't since right after the surgery. I'm going to ice it tonight and hope for the best. Take it easy tomorrow most likely. Or try to at least. How utterly frustrating to go to move and have it give out like it has twice today. At least it didn't at the dojo. Grrrr, I just want it to be 100% already. I must not be concentrating on willing it back to health fast enough.

Second. I hate finding sappy stories about pets. Especially when I'm having a bad day. I almost cried when I read this, click here. I very much dislike not having control like that.

3 comments:

Karen said...

thanks for warning me - i'm NOT going to read sad pet stories!!!

Finlands finest said...

I didn't think that story was too sappy. I thought it was cute but it didn't bring tears to my eyes...
I think the cat was quite lucky to make a angelic friend...

Finlands finest said...

How is your ankle today?? Better I hope??