Monday, June 19, 2006

Intoxicating

Alright, so after discussing with several people, I think I'm still drunk on Jen after the weekend. Seems like everytime I turn around something about her is going through my head. And every time it does, I smile even more.

Holy cow my face is sore!

I want to know where my flying car is damnit! That way I could go visit you every night Jen.......

Stop all this frivolous research into global warming and fusion and whatever and just make me my flying car!
It'd probably be money better spent anyway, considering the amount of progress we've made on those things in the past 10 years.........

4 comments:

Karen said...

it is about frickin' time that the two of you write about one another. all this stuff was going on behind the scenes with no public mention of it at all. THANK GOD that you've come to your senses and let the rest of the world in on your little secret.

Finlands finest said...

Now I'm grinning from ear to ear. I'm soooo happy I don't know what to do with myself....

I'll look into that flying car for you Tom!!!

Gosh KAREN!!! Maybe we wanted to enjoy each other for a little while before going public. Its not as if you were unaware...

Karen said...

i know i wasn't unaware, but how am i supposed to gush about you when no one knows and i'm therefore breaking the news?

granted i've seen several people since Sunday and have spread a little gossip thier way about how happy you two make one another. :)

Finlands finest said...

Still drunk on you too Tom!