Friday, June 16, 2006

Giggle

So, sorry for the lack of updates. SOMEONE has been keeping me occupied at night :).


So totally forgot how much fun it can be to discover someone new. I've spent more time on the phone this week than I think I have since I was in high school, and it's been an absolute blast. Jen, you are wonderful! Our conversations are great, we cover a LOT of ground, and we have fun doing it. Thank you!


This weekend promises to be busy, and next weekend promises to be worse. Blech, right when I wish I had some spare time. I SHOULD be going to Chicago this weekend, but I just can't. Next weekend is going to suck. Work Saturday morning at 8:30, then belt test for kung-fu at 1. Ground Monkey seminar after that, then back to work until whenever. Working all day Sunday too. Big project. Lots of servers, lots of work.


Aaaahhhh, trying to not freak out about it all, so much to get done.

No comments: