Sunday, May 21, 2006

Full

Well, I was hoping to hear from Rachel tonight, but doesn't look like that's going to happen, which is ok.

I got a ton done this weekend. It took some rather forceful urging, but I finally have my house to myself with nobody's stuff taking up room. I got the entire upstairs cleaned and vaccuumed. I got my bathroom scrubbed. I got the basement floor scrubbed, and the rest of the old carpet cut up and sat out for trash. I went grocery shopping. I got the carpet shampooed in the great room. The house is finally starting to feel clean again.

On top of all of this, I had time to go to the dojo Saturday. I tossed frisbee with Brian for a bit, which was a bit more stenuous on the ankle than I anticipated. Went out to dinner last night with Brian. Hilarious mexican place over by him. Hilarious for two reasons: First, they have a sign that says "Aqui hay Bimbo" (Here we have Bimbo). Obviously Bimbo is some brand name in Mexico, but it was damn funny half drunk. Also hilarious because this restaurant has a "Viking Combo" consisting of various mexican pieces of a meal. I'm not sure any real Viking would have EVER had anything remotely similar to the meal Brian and I had, but it was there, so we had to get it. Greg came over today, which was cool since I haven't seen him in like a month.


All in all it was a pretty good weekend, and I'm interested to see where things go this week.

No comments: