Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sadness

No readers, not over the girl. Things are fine there, though she's in Columbus for the weekend.

Damnable book! Another character has died, and I stopped reading the other day as soon as I saw it coming. I worked up the courage to read that part today. I will unashamedly say I cried like a little baby. It was hard to finish that part. Very hard. King describes the grief of one of the characters that survived in a very poignant way, and that really got to me this morning. I'm sure the emotional rollercoaster I've been on the past week didn't help, but I cried.

And honestly, it felt pretty good. I'm going to try to push to finish the book this weekend I think, if I can stand sitting that long.

1 comment:

Karen said...

*hug* been there with a book myself. what am i talking about- i cry over articles in People magazine!