Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday

At least it's Friday. And the sun is out. These are good things.

I'm sorry to have been so long between posts. Besides the ridiculous schedule I've been on, I've been pondering what to say.

The answer is: I don't know.

I'm glad Kris and Darlene are finally moving out this weekend. That will help my piece of mind quite a bit. I'm tired of feeling like a prisoner in my own house. Hell, not even my house, my room. The rest of the house is an obstacle course of baby crap, and I'm tired of going to bed hurt every night because of having to get around baby gates and whatnot with a bad foot.

I'm worn out today. I'm incredibly tired from being sick this week, and from physical therapy. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

I stopped by my aunt and uncle's place last night unannounced on my way back from a call. They were happy to see me. They expressed some serious concern over my mom's health, and that was surprising. I'm not sure what to make of that yet. I also of course got the "Are you seeing anyone" question, as always. I'm not sure why no one gets tired of asking it. I sure get tired of answering it.

I've had several people this week make arguments that ignorance is bliss (or similar such nonsense.) Self imposed ignorance, claiming that everything is alright when it's not because you just don't want to deal with it, is the height of stupidity in my opinion, and I get tired of people defending themselves this way. Just because you ignore a problem doesn't mean it's not there, take it from someone that learned the hard way.


I'm going to post some more this weekend, I promise that.

1 comment:

Karen said...

good (about posting more). because even if i dont 'have time to write i appreciate the sanity break of reading yoru blog. :)