Tuesday, January 09, 2007

010907

Day 2 of resolutions is good so far. I did my pushups and crunches this morning, and did some stretching too. Now, today sucked for this because I had to be at work at 7:30AM, but I got up earlier than normal (5:45) and did what I needed to do.

 

 

I got some studying done today too.

 

 

The cats have finally started getting along. Moose and Guiness play together now, and we’ve even caught them sleeping on the same chair at times. This is a good thing. The only odd thing left is that Moose’s voice has permanently changed I think. Before Ojos was put down, he had this pitiful high pitched meow. Not manly at all for a boy cat! After she was gone, his meow picked up this gravely, lower pitched sound. That hasn’t gone away, and at this point I don’t think it will. Very, very odd, but he seems to be happy otherwise, so I don’t think it’s anything to worry about.

1 comment:

Viki said...

Congrats on getting the resolution in, even though it made for an early morning...I know how that goes.

Also glad to hear that the kitties are getting along. We love it when we catch our boys cuddled up together. :-)