Sunday, January 14, 2007

011407

Good weekend so far……..

 

Yesterday was busy. I woke up and did some things around the house while Jen slept in. Then we got her going and dropped off her rental car. Then I went to Kung Fu, which was awesome. Not only did I get my resolution workout in, I got a whole lot more too. 2 solid hours of working out, and I finished learning my weapon form for green belt, and got halfway through the short katas I need.  I came home and moved some more stuff around, as we are pulling everything out of the bedroom to clean the carpet, so that we can setup the new dressers that my parents got us for xmas. They are solid oak! And they match my bed. I’ll take pictures when we are done today, and I’ll try to wrangle a pic of that darn kitten too.

 

Anyways, then Jen and I went to Harrison, IN, for a euchre tournament with her family. $5 entry fee, 7 rounds, switch partners each time , keep your score, everyone sits out one round. (So not everyone got to play with everyone else, but your partner was different each time. Total points possible is 60, if you win every game.) So, I got lucky. At some point I got paired with both grandmas, and they helped me kick some serious butt! I won! 59 points. We missed winning the one game I lost by one hand. So, I walked away with $35! Can’t complain about that J.

 

I’ll post later with pics!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

hooray for the grandmas and for some family bonding time! :)

Mamma Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Can't wait to see some pics!