Friday, January 12, 2007

011207

Alright, exercising was actually a little easier this morning. It helped that I had a kitten that decided she wanted to make sure my arm was around her, and used her claws to move my hand so that it was sitting on top of her about 5 minutes before my alarm went off J.

 

 

Windows Vista is behaving well so far. I haven’t had any major issues, and the minor ones have been only really mildly irritating. I have most of those worked out now, so it’s all good. Power consumption has been good on my laptop. Hibernation mode works well, and I haven’t had issues getting it to come out of sleep mode.

 

I don’t like the new Network Center. Instead of the easy finding of network connections in the past, it’s a little more difficult now. There is a little more functionality now, so you can see more that’s going on, which is good. But actually using, and doing, things such as disabling and re-enabling the wireless adapter (which I do several times a day depending on where I am) takes a few more steps to complete, and I don’t like that.

 

Of all things, MSN Messenger crashes, a LOT. That’s really annoying, but livable, especially considering that’s not a work application J.

 

 

 

 

I’ve had this feeling of impending doom for the past two weeks now. Something bad is going to happen, and I don’t know what it is. But it will. I’ve never been wrong in the past when I feel this way.

2 comments:

Viki said...

Kittens are cute like that. I'm just glad my boys aren't the type to wake me up - got lucky with the first one and the rest have followed suit.

I hope everything's Ok - I'll be sending good vibes out in general...

Martha said...

uh oh. It's the 13th and no posts....did you get your workout in today? :-) Go Tom go! You can do it!!!