Monday, January 15, 2007

011507

Ok, sorry for the lack of pictures. We got started a lot later than I would have liked yesterday. This was mainly because Jen slept until noon (hey, she was sick, so it’s ok). The camera also didn’t have any batteries, so I couldn’t take any!

 

We did get everything moved where we wanted, and we even got the carpets steam cleaned while we were add it. The bedroom looks a lot different than it did! We changed where the bed was, and the new dressers are set against different walls than the old ones were. Big improvement, let me tell you! We even had more space overall than we did before, so that’s good too. Jen did end up sleeping a good portion of the day, so a lot of it I had to do alone, which is ok. I will say this: Oak dressers are frickin HEAVY, especially when moving by yourself. In between moving and cleaning, I had time to try out a recipe for beer batter, and I used that on some broccoli, which we fried for dinner. It turned out surprisingly ok!

 

I did get my workout in yesterday, and this morning for that matter. So I haven’t missed a day yet!

 

Good stuff all around.

No comments: