Saturday, March 25, 2006

Embarassing, but too good to pass up

Alright, as I was going through the process, I ask you to consider something you've probably NEVER considered before................


Just try to imagine how difficult it is to take a shower and wash your ass when you aren't allowed to put weight on one foot.

Not only that, but that foot is bandaged, wrapped in guaze, wrapped in 3 layers of plastic bags taped to the foot to make it water tight.

And you have no handholds in the shower, other than a shower bench that someone kindly thought of buying for me the day of the surgery.

Ok, thought of it? Alright, now considering trying to rinse........




Ludicrous isn't it? I unashamedly say that it took me nearly 20 minutes to complete this puzzle in real life today, and I was laughing at myself the whole time :) .......

No comments: