Monday, March 13, 2006

Weekend of Work

So this weekend was all about working around the house. Brother insisted on a birthday party at the house for Chloe, so family all got invited plus friends and whatnot. Now, most of my family has never been to my house for whatever reason, so that meant lots of cleaning to really try to impress the catty aunts I have.

Friday was relaxing at least. I hung out with the Kung Fu people, and my friend Greg and his new girl Ling Ling came over to meet us. They've been back from China since Thursday, so they were pretty beat yet, but it was nice to see them. Ling Ling's english is pretty good, and she seemed to be pretty nice from what I could tell.

Saturday was all about cleaning. I was expecting help that I never got, since Kris and D decided to go out and about all day. So I did what I could by myself (which is a lot) and then when they got home I refused to help anymore. However, all that work left me way too tired to contemplate doing anything else. Plus, I've had to stop taking anything for my foot with the surgery ten days away, so lots of fun and pain all around.

I'll post about Sunday here shortly. I've got a call to run to real quick.

1 comment:

Karen said...

SURGERY IS 10 DAYS AWAY?! What the heck?

why didn't the people HOSTING the birthday party prepare for said party? that's BS....