Monday, March 20, 2006

Sunday

Sunday was a good day.

 

I woke up early for my yellow belt test. I was fine the whole drive down, fine the whole warm up period, and then he called my name and I got really nervous all of a sudden. I did fine though. My ankle tried to give out once and I stumbled, but that’s ok. It hurt pretty bad, but I was able to complete the test and pass. Everyone went out to lunch afterwards, and a good time was had by all.

 

So last night I went to see George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic at Bogart’s here in town. After seeing the show last night, I have to agree with my friend that this is one show EVERYONE must see once in their lifetime. Absolutely amazing. I’ve never see such a positive vibe at Bogart’s, nor have I seen such a diverse crowd. The show was incredible. The crowd was incredible. The show went on forever! (Longest show I’ve seen at Bogart’s.) After the show, I felt like I had just worked out for 4 hours, but it was great.

 

After such a crappy Friday and Saturday, it was a great Sunday.

 

 

Surgery tomorrow, I’ll post when I can.

1 comment:

Karen said...

HOORAY for passing your test! That's great news for you!

Chin up about the surgery - it'll go perfectly well and you'll be back to beating people up 2/week in no time!