Friday, March 24, 2006

Night report

First, since I rudely missed doing it last night, let me thank Karen for coming to visit. When you are trapped in your house, having visitors means the world, and I felt 10 times better yesterday than I have since Tuesday. It means a lot Karen, thanks!!!



So here's how the night went. After my last post, I spent nearly two hours trying to find a comfortable spot. I finally did, and I was able to sleep until 3AM. I woke up, took a percoset, spent until 5 trying to get comfortable. I finally did, and I was able to sleep until 9AM. This is the best night I've had so far.

When I woke up, I paid for my good night. From 9 to 10 I could do nothing other than deal with the pain. I took 2 percosets, took my anti-biotic, and generally cursed and screamed until the pain subsided a bit. Which it finally did.

I logged in to check email, did a few things for work real quick that took no brain power.

Now I'm going to check a few blogs, read some news, go from there.

1 comment:

Karen said...

you're very welcome for my visit! it was fun!